Thursday, August 18, 2022

Ribbey has left the Roadhouse

 


It is with great sadness and pain of heart and soul, I bring this news.
Our friend RIBBEY had been struggling with numerous medical issues for the last several years, which only increased in severity. One of these issues was congestive heart failure.
She went to sleep peacefully and crossed over that threshold.
I know she carried my love with her, as well as the love, warm wishes, thoughts and prayers of many. 
-Fred Ziffel 

 

Again, thanks to all that contributed to our memorial for RIBBEY!!!!!!

Fred and I discussed it, considering leaving the thread open indefinitely, but decided that instead her spirit should live on throughout the threads that will continue as long as the site Fred created for her lasts. 

We'll never forget our friend. On behalf of the entire staff of Ribbey's Roadhouse I invite all of you to stop by whenever you want!- JAG 



No comments:

Post a Comment